Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Dr. Thomas Hughes. I am a board certified child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist.
I have given platform presentations at national conferences for the American Academy of Neurology and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. My commentary on boundary setting has been featured in scientific journals, as well as used to train future child and adolescent psychiatrists. The C.U.B.E. has also offered commentary for difficult subject matter in publications like The Guardian.
Throughout my career, I have earned the opportunity to work in some of the busiest and intense psychiatric settings in the United States. These settings include, but are not limited to:
- General inpatient for adults and minors
- General outpatient for adults and minors
- Intensive outpatient programs for adults and minors
- Eating disorder intensive outpatient for adolescents
- Autism spectrum disorder intensive inpatient unit for adolescents
- Juvenile Justice System of Baltimore
- California Department of Corrections
- Veterans Affairs psychiatric outpatient services
- Emergency psychiatry hospital services
My treatment philosophy is to use my medical training and life experience to build relationships and create multidisciplinary/personalized treatment plans.
I am currently offering services in locations where meaningful transformations in my life happened for me. I hope to offer the same to those locations. Click here to visit this page to learn more about what services are available near you.